Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dish Pan Hands

For those of you who have said, "washing dishes by hand is therapeutic",  STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Magic Mike" take me away
(insert disclaimer here)
*Mike not Michael*
 
 
 
 

 
If I could be transported back in time I would bitch slap the hell out of Madge for simply implying that washing dishes with Palmolive is like getting a manicure.  Not sure what her idea of a mani is but I guarantee you it is not the same as mine! 
 
 
 
 
My Reality
(almost 2 months without a dishwasher)
 
 
 
 
 
 

My Wet Dreams

 
 
 
But it could be worse...
 
 
"GASR"
Gingers Against Slow Repairmen
 
 
 
 
My solution regarding MY horrific situation...
 

 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. GASR!!!!! lol!
    you poor thang!!!!
    learn how to wash dishes with your feets! there's your pan scrubber and callus softener all in one!

    ReplyDelete