Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Random Thoughts for the Day.....

My bedroom is really a "closet"  with a bed in the middle.

I want to aspire to be like "cardio bunny".

It sucks to suck!

I tucked and rolled off the chuck wagon but can't quite jump off the booze train.

It either needs to dump more snow or warm up enough to melt this crunchy, dirty white crap!


Tomorrow is Sprouts grand opening and I am thinking about going.  I know!  Exciting, huh? !


Fang Smay is the look I am going for these days!


Off  to fix din din but we may do take out from the Chin Chin........ 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! Your fang smay style could be trend setting! I know I enjoy dressing a lil fang smay myself! it makes me feel mange fray.

    Cardio bunny IS such an inspiration to us all living in a Barbie world!


    p.s. thanks for what you wrote on my crazy train post. i just love ya

    ReplyDelete