Thursday, December 13, 2012

Humor is the Best Medicine


This blog is dedicated to my "bestie", Jolie!  Words can not describe what she is currently going through and my heart literally  aches for her!  She is a strong woman who has weathered several atrocities during her 40 plus years of life and throughout it all she has remained centered and positive.  I have but one word that describes this tremendous lady, "SURVIVOR"! 

For those of you who know us,  know that laughter is the main ingredient to our relationship.  Our time together consists of lots of alcoholic beverages, talking into the wee hours of the morning and giggling our asses off about our "FFL" life.  One thing is for certain....whether it's at home lounging around in our fat pants or a night out on the town showcasing our mad party skills, it is always a fabulous time! 







I love you my sweet friend!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Am.....You've got me in tears from laughing and crying at the same time! Thank you....for being you, compassionate, loving, giving and naturally a GOD DAMN blast!!!!! I love you too my sweet friend!!!


    p.s. what do you mean in my 40 years??? I'm only 33 you knucklehead!
    p.s.s. I will soon be ready to put on my big girl panties and take my bitch out!
    p.s.s.s. I can't hear you speak your Chinese....I'm deaf in my good ear and can't hear anything out of the other. (partners in crime fo sho!)

    love love love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe....that's so sweet of you. You two truly are two peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete