Monday, October 1, 2012

Alterations to the Baby Maker

Last Friday my baby maker underwent a couple of long over due alterations.  While there was a couple of minor complications that prolonged the surgery all in all it went well.  My energy level is slowly returning but not as quickly as I would like.  Thank you to my wonderful husband who took constant care of me even in his sleep deprived state of mind, my mom who made sure our belly's were full and Sonja who brought over cranberry juice and sparkling water that pleased my thirsty palete.

 
Side Note:  I found it ironic as Mike and I were coming home from my pre-op appointment the morning of my surgery, we just so  happened to come across the Gene Simmons Family Jewel's tour bus.  WEIRD!!!  I am getting my family jewels snipped while they are trying to expand their family thru adoption.
  

1 comment:

  1. WTF!?!?!? AMIE!!! Why didn't you tell me? Oh my GOD!!! Damn you!
    I'm glad your mom and Mike made things comfortable for you. Was it painful??
    Whatever...I'm gonna call you today you butt head!

    BTW: Awesome pic of you and Gene!!!! Very coincidental seeing that bus on that day!

    Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete