Monday, August 27, 2012

A lil Crue jam with my toast, please!

(Like a moron, I took my camera but without fail I always left if behind in the camper so all I have is this one damn photo from my crummy phone camera)

I was pretty stoked about this particular JAM because I am a huge Crue fan. I have always wanted to see them in concert but I could never go because growing up I was told they were satin worshippers and their music was of the devil.  Momma said!  Momma said!  I still find Nikki Sixx and Tom Lee irresistible.  They are looking old as dirt but they are still sexy to me.  I guess that's just the "groupie" in me. 

KISS sucked ass but the Crue killed it!  I also fell in love with Theory of  Deadman.  They are a cross between Nickelback and some other band that I can't quite place my finger on.

Needless to say it was a great time with friends! The food and booze was plentiful.  It also came with two sleepless nights that I am still trying to recover from but I looking forward to next year!  Rock On!



1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about growing up wanting to listen to the Crue!!!! It was our sneaking out album and we felt like such rebels knowing all the words to every song!!! Damn..those were the days!!! Yah...Tommy is still rockin sexy! I think it's the good girl in us that loves the bad boys. So glad you were able to go!!! I love Theory of a deadman too!!! I became a fan after hearing "not meant to be" when it came out a few years ago. You're so lucky to see them live!!!!
    love ya girl!!! Can't wait to jam and toast with ya in person!!! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete